Key Ingredient in Many YL Products
Comforting and Calming Scent
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), a popular essential oil long loved for its calming, soothing fragrance, is a key ingredient in many of our blends, including Stress Away, Tranquil, RutaVaLa, Forgiveness, and Harmony. When diffused, Lavender adds a clean and fresh scent to any room and is a relaxing addition to baths and body care products.
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Page Topic: Young Living Lavender Essential Oil