Maintains a Healthy Lifestyle Regimen
Includes Naturally Occurring Limonene
Is a Bright Citrus Flavor Addition to Foods and Water
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Vitality™ essential oil is loved for its bright, sweet citrus flavor, which makes it a perfect option for flavoring water and desserts. When used as a dietary supplement, Tangerine can help maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen. Find it in Citrus Fresh, Peace & Calming, NingXia Red, Slique Essence, and Super C.
- Add a drop of Tangerine Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng™ for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops with to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)† rind oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Page Topic: Young Living Tangerine Vitality Essential Oil